Dysport injections are perfect for patients who would like to get rid of their wrinkles while still keeping their natural, beautiful look and expressions. Get your youthful appearance back without looking overdone. Your Doctor will explain the difference between Dysport and Botox and help you choose the best product.
What are Neuromodulators Injections?
A prescription injectable for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows. Get rid of the eleven frown between your eyebrows without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face. Untreated muscles still work normally. You will still have your natural expressions, just without the appearance of lines. Botox or Dysport will be used to help you get rid of wrinkles.
When will you see results?
Dysport® improves the look of lines in as little as 2-3 days.
How long can it last?
It improves the look of lines in as little as two to three days and may last for up to 4 months.
One of the precautions is allergies
- If you are allergic to Neuromodulators or any of the ingredients in Neuromodulators, you
- should not use this product.
- or if you are allergic to cow’s milk protein, you should not use this product.
- Had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product, such as Myobloc® (rimabotulinumtoxinB), onabotulinumtoxinA or Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA), you should not use this product.
- Have a skin infection at the planned injection site, you should not use this product.
Determining if you’re a good fit for Dysport
- had surgical changes to your face
- Wether the patient has weak muscles in the treatment area
- The face looks very different from side to side
- The injection site is inflamed
- Patients has droopy eyelids or sagging eyelid folds
- Deep facial scars
- Patient has thick, oily skin
- Your wrinkles can’t be smoothed by spreading them apart
Renew. Rejuvenate. Dysport. Botox
If you have any questions and you would like to meet Dr. Amjad for a free consultation, please fill out the form