Gain the wrinkle-taming, volume-boosting and rejuvenating effects of Botox, fillers and PRP – without injections.
The first technology of its kind, AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ delivers microinjections of therapeutic substances just below the skin. The microneedled mixture can include PRP, hyaluronic acid, Botox or a combination – whatever is best for your unique concerns. Aquagold, also known as the Infusion Facial, is designed to painlessly deliver microdoses of these substances to improve a wide range of aging concerns.
We are one of the first offices in the Chicago area to provide this revolutionary joint microneedling/injection treatment.
Infusion Facial Benefits – Why It Stands Apart
- Achieve comprehensive anti-aging without downtime
- Boost overall appearance quickly and comfortably – microchannels created are thinner than a human hair, so skin growth is stimulated without pain
- Results can be seen immediately after treatment and last several months
- Anti-aging substances are delivered directly into the skin
- Each facial is customized to your unique needs – giving the precise results that suit your skin and anti-aging goals
- Vitamin C brightens and enriches skin; hyaluronic acid filler plumps and hydrates; Botox gently tightens skin while shrinking pores and reducing oil production and redness; platelet rich plasma rejuvenates and revitalizes
- Results are natural-looking because Botox and filler are injected at a superficial depth, just below the skin’s surface
Before and After the Infusion Facial
Before and after Aquagold Fine Touch with hyaluronic acid and Botox
How does the Infusion Facial work?
- First, your provider discusses your concerns and crafts a custom blend of ingredients that best fit your needs. These substances are then loaded into the Aquagold microinfusion device.
- The microneedles are thinner than human hairs, creating tiny microchannels without requiring post-treatment downtime or discomfort.
- Your provider gently stamps the ingredients into the skin using 24K gold-plated microchannels at a precise depth. You can treat the face, neck, chest or hands.
- The body’s natural healing response kickstarts cellular turnover and renewal, while the Botox, filler, vitamins, PRP and/or other ingredients have an immediate rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- The device is used just once and then discarded so that it is used on your skin alone.
- There is no downtime – you need only to wear sunscreen and avoid direct sun exposure for the rest of the day to beste protect your skin.
Is an Infusion Facial right for me?
Infusion Facials can be customized to suit a wide range of patient needs. Schedule an appointment to meet with one of our estheticians and get answers to your questions, and whether this might be the best treatment option.
How much does an Infusion Facial cost?
The cost of your facial will vary depending on the ingredients included – Botox, filler, PRP – and will generally range somewhere between $500-600. We will provide exact pricing at your appointment.
Get in touch to learn more about the Infusion Facial and schedule a consultation.