Hydrafacial Rejuvenates Skin Without Lasers
Hydrafacial MD® is a type of hydra-dermabrasion which blends cleansing, exfoliation, toxin extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection into one gentle treatment. The result? Clearer, more radiant-looking skin. The best part is that there is no downtime or discomfort with this procedure. It’s time to treat yourself to a soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive procedure that won’t irritate sensitive skin.
Ongoing HydraFacial treatments will help you maintain gorgeous, glowing skin in the long term. Ask about our HydraFacial membership packages to save on multiple treatments!
What it Does
HydraFacial MD can be used on any skin type, and is a great way to boost skin tone, clarity and smoothness. It also helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, oily skin, and reduce pore congestion. HydraFacials are non-surgical, and our patients report seeing results right away. Each patient is different, but in general, you can expect up to seven days of beautiful hydration and radiant skin.
How It Works
The HydraFacial MD treatment works to remove dead skin cells and impurities from the face with antioxidants that replenish the skin and leave behind hydrated, refined skin. The gentle exfoliation removes irritants to your skin that speed up the aging process, and helps your skin look and feel younger and more confident about your skin than ever. Receiving a HydraFacial is a quick in-office procedure that takes just 15 minutes. The treatment is very relaxing, and there’s no downtime needed to return to your normal routine afterwards.
The treatment comprises five steps designed to work in conjunction with one another for the best results. Hinsdale Vein and Laser uses the latest in vortex fusion technology to pull out toxins from your pores as part of this relaxing treatment. You get the best of both worlds: the effects of a traditional facial partnered with micro-dermabrasion and glycolic peel therapies. These five steps are:
- Cleansing and Exfoliating – Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing. This is a comfortable and soothing process.
- Light Acid Peel – A gentle glycolic/salicylic acid peel creates only a mild tingle and helps remove dead skin cells and stimulate cell turnover.
- Extractions – The HydraFacial’s tip gently suctions out debris from pores.
- Hydration – Intense moisturizers hydrate the skin.
- Protection – Antioxidants and peptides help create a healthy glow and protect your skin going forward.
Types of HydraFacials Available
- Platinum HydraFacial (90 minutes) – The ultimate HydraFacial experience! Begin the detoxification process with Lymphatic Drainage. Then, the Signature HydraFacial deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts and hydrates the skin while addressing your specific skin concern with a Booster of your choice and a customized mask. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging.
- Deluxe HydraFacial (60 minutes) – An invigorating treatment that includes all the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing your specific skin concerns with a Booster of your choice and a customized mask. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging.
- Signature HydraFacial (30 minutes) – This treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
Do you want to get rid of those wrinkles and fine lines? Are you ready to walk out with your skin feeling bright, clean, and hydrated? Reach out today to request appointment with Dr. Alkadri.